Findenser saves water and prevents laboratory flooding
Replaces water-cooled condensers in over 95% of common chemistry applications
- No risk of water leaks and flooding from running water
- Eliminate the cost of water purchase and disposal
- For solvent volumes from 5ml up to 1 litre
- Helps meet sustainable water reduction targets
How does Findenser work?
- Findenser comprises of an internal glass condenser and an external, finned aluminium jacket, between which a small amount of water is permanently sealed.
- The glass condenser design has a greater internal surface area than traditional air condensers, increasing heat transfer capacity.
- The finned jacket fits around the glass condenser, further increasing the external
- The result is a ‘SUPER air condenser’
How much water are you wasting?
Water is a precious resource. It makes little economic or environmental sense to waste thousands of litres just to cool a single condenser. Whereas Findenser requires no running water to operate.
How much is water costing your lab?
|1 tap running at 2.5 litres per minute|
|The cost running a water condenser||4 hours||8 hours||24 hours|
|Water consumption per day litres||600||1200||3600|
|Cost per Day||18฿||36฿||108฿|
|Cost per Month, 20 working days||360฿||720฿||2160฿|
|Cost per Year||4320฿||8640฿||25920฿|
|Based on a flow of 2.5 litres per minute, at a cost of 0.03฿ per litre of supply and disposal of water. Price from Provincial Waterworks Authority.|
Findenser return on investment
Compared with a single water condenser, running for just 4 hours a day, Findenser will give you a return on your investment in less than one year.